Welcome to Eldaras!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Eldaras!

A fantasy world of roleplaying with limitless possibilities. Please be sure to read the rules of the board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiran walks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiran

Hiran walks Empty
PostSubject: Hiran walks   Hiran walks I_icon_minitime2/23/2010, 6:22 am

Hiran was walking through the forest hopping to meet somebody.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Voice of Death
Raven

Hiran walks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiran walks   Hiran walks I_icon_minitime2/28/2010, 10:42 pm

[OOC: Thank you for your reply.]

As you walk along the path a caravan comes into view. It is a combination of both soldiers and cavalry. Well protected in the center is a small carriage with contents unknown. As the caravan comes a bit closer an arrow is shot from the right side of the troops and a band of thieves jump out hurriedly the soldiers draw their arms and begin the battle over the contents of the carriage. Three soldiers fall as the fight continues on.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasybliss.rpg-board.net
Hiran

Hiran walks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiran walks   Hiran walks I_icon_minitime3/4/2010, 5:38 am

Hiran looks at the people being attacked "Fun Time" he thinks as he takes out both scythes and starts going around slicing thieves up(maybe like 5)
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Voice of Death
Raven

Hiran walks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiran walks   Hiran walks I_icon_minitime3/4/2010, 5:53 am

As the thieves slowly dwindle in numbers, so do the soldiers. Eventually it's down to you and one other person slaying four thieves. These thieves were stronger than the soldiers and outnumbers them yet one still survived. He was a bit up there in age maybe his late twenties. As he ran his sword through the last Thief he had to fight he turned and helped slay the ones left. After the battle was done he wiped the blood from his blade looking over the man with suspicion. "Where do you hail from?" He asked Sheathing his sword and dagger.
Back to top Go down
Hiran

Hiran walks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiran walks   Hiran walks I_icon_minitime3/4/2010, 5:57 am

No where important" said Hiran as he picked up some sword and stuff from the thieves thinking he could sell them at the town.
Back to top Go down
Raven
The Voice of Death
Raven

Hiran walks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiran walks   Hiran walks I_icon_minitime3/4/2010, 6:05 am

The soldier stood there a bit perplexed at what this person was doing. Being that he hadn't ever thought to pick up his enemies weapons he gazed down seeing another sword that would seemed to have fit his combat style. Turning about he noticed that all his companions had been slain. "So might I know the name of the one who helped save the caravan from being overtaken?"
Back to top Go down
Hiran

Hiran walks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiran walks   Hiran walks I_icon_minitime3/4/2010, 6:09 am

"Hiran is my name" he said as he continued walking "Keep anything else there is and also they have horses tied up around the corner so see ya"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiran walks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiran walks   Hiran walks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiran walks
Page 1 of 1